Out of Hibernation
Yes this space exists and I'm alive and breathing too😁. I have been shamelessly ignoring both my blogs.
Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well and enjoying life. I have been neglecting my blogs for a long time and I feel bad about it. #sorrynotsorry
I don't have any good reason for not writing, just some personal challenges and distractions that made me lose my motivation and enthusiasm. But I don't want to dwell on the negative aspects, I want to focus on the positive ones and get back on track with my blogging goals. #positivethinking
So, here is what I plan to do in the next few days (or weeks/months/year, who knows?😂😇):
- Be more consistent with both of my blogs. I love writing and sharing my thoughts with you, so I don't want to let that passion fade away. I have already started working on some new posts that I hope you will like. #bloggingislife
- Read more books that inspire me and teach me something valuable. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies and it helps me relax and learn new things. I want to apply what I read to my life and overcome any difficulties that come my way. I have already started reading some interesting books that I will review soon. #bookworm
- Stop overthinking and worrying about things that are out of my control. This is something that I struggle with a lot and it affects my mood and productivity. I want to learn to be more focused and calm in any situation. I am working on this by practicing meditation and mindfulness. #zenmode
- Write more book reviews. I enjoy sharing my opinions and recommendations about the books that I read, but I have been slacking off on this lately. I have a lot of books that I need to review and post on my blogs. I will start doing this from tomorrow and catch up with my backlog. #bookreviewer
- Learn new shlokas and recite them every day. Shlokas are verses from Hindu scriptures that have spiritual and philosophical meanings. They help me connect with my faith and culture and give me peace of mind. I want to learn more shlokas and make them a part of my daily routine. A little discipline goes a long way, as they say. #shlokalearner
- Exercise, work out, lose weight and eat healthy. 😑 This is probably the hardest one for me, but also the most important one for my health and well-being. I need to take better care of myself and get in shape. I know it's not easy, but I also know it's worth it. #fitnessgoals
These are my resolutions for now. I hope to stick to them and achieve them as soon as possible.
What about you? What are your resolutions? Let me know in the comments below. #resolutiontime