Book Review # 159 Beneath The Lies: Sapna Bhog

 

Blurb:

How would you feel when the man you have known and loved for the last five years is not who he said he was? That everything he ever told you was all a lie.

An accident changed our lives forever and now I have to bring him back to us because he doesn’t remember our life, our family or us. One minute, I was just a regular girl from India married to a man she loved, and the next, my life has changed completely because I’m married to an English Duke, who doesn’t remember me.

My name is Aaliya Singh Talbot and I will do whatever it takes to bring my husband back from the darkness and into the light.

I will make him remember no matter what I have to do!

I will make him remember everything - beneath all the lies!

This is Book 1 in the Forgotten Trilogy.

My Take:

A gripping love story. A story that blends romance and tragedy well. Aaliya Singh and Damien fall in love get married and have a son. In a cruel twist of fate Damiel lands up in his home country England and is expected to take his role of a Lord something which he had escaped and ran away from.

Now with the present catching up with him and he erasing his memory of the last 5 years Aaliya is up for a challenge to get him back in her life. How will she be able to get him back from the riches and make him reminisce the olden days?

Will Damien ever remember? What happens when Aaliya comes face to face with him? Will he remember her? Will she have the happily ever after? Read the book to find out.

The story is woven well. The lead characters are well written. There is depth in the writing and the emotions are written. The language is engaging. Loved the way the triology is shaping up. Waiting for the second one eagerly.

This is not a story its a saga. 

Rating: 5/5


Comments

Popular Posts