A magic called Kishore Kumar



No it's not his Birthday today or his Death Anniversary. I just happened to play music in my laptop and they were all (mostly )his numbers. Sad, happy, romantic, funny..you name a genre and he has sung them. Each song was sung with the emotions it deserved. How he managed so many variations is something I keep wondering.

He must have felt each word to emote the song with that magical voice. I am yet to find singers in today's generation who can match this caliber. Today I feel each singer has a genre and he sings that genre well. Like specialize.

Maybe that is the difference between special and versatile. Kishore da was versatile and magical. Miss you and your magic. You live forever with the work you have done...Always..Irreplacable.

Comments

Popular Posts