List of Books Reviewed

New Year has started and I am yet to write up my resolutions. This year for a change, I have decided to implement the resolutions and then write about it. In the mean time have made a list of books reviewed by me in the year 2017. Hope I continue and keep up this resolution:

1. Rani Padmavati: The Burning Queen by Anuja Chandramouli

2.For the Sake of Love by Anamika Mishra

3. Coffee and Ordinary Life by Mitali Meelan

4. Rise Of Kali by Anand Neelakantan

5. Never Gone by Anusha Subramanian

6.The Great War on Prithvi by Sunil Rajguru

7.The Mistress by Danielle Steel

8.In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian

9.Every time it rains by Nikita Singh

10. Sita Warrior of Mithila by Amish

11. The Rise of Sivagami by Anand Neelakantan

12. The Unsuitable Boy by Karan Johar

13. Khullam Khulla by Rishi Kapoor

14. The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad by Twinkle Khanna

15. Someone to Love by Ruchita Misra

16. Half Pants Full Pants by Anand Suspi

17.Lankas Princess by Kavita Kane

18. Breaking Free by Neha Nayak

19.House Of Cards by Sudha Murthy

20. The Shaadi Brouhaha..: Arranged Marriage Hungama by Anjlee Shah

21. All Rights Reserved for You by Sudeep Nagarkar

22.Secretly Yours by Vikrant Khanna


Hope I am able to do more reviews this year. Wish me luck this year.

Happy New Year all.

Comments

Popular Posts