Gits Brown Rice Dosa - My review

The other day I got the pack of goodies from Gits to try and I tried brown rice dosa. I was very apprehensive as I felt I won’t be able to spread the dosa as crispy as the grinded batter one. But this one surprised me with its ability to become crisp, golden brown as normal dosa.





This is a boon for people who have no time to make breakfast elaborately. This has a home touch plus the gourmet one. Perfect for a small family and filling too. Affordable as this comes cheaper than eating out and not to forget healthy too. Also brown rice is nutritious and the instructions are also very easily to follow.

I would definitely pick this or recommend for a rush day when you want the home cooked one but don’t have the batter.

Gits is a home name now with so many products on their name successfully. I love their Gulab Jamun mix, Rabri and Basundi to name a few and they have never disappointed me.

I would rate this 4/5. Keep up the great work Gits.

Comments

Popular Posts