Book Review: 187 The Billionaire and the Stripper : Kyra Seth

Blurb:

She's so not my type.
They call me Saint Marcus.
I'm the nice Donovan brother. Rational. Reliable. Boring.
Sometimes, I think my whole life is about putting out the fires my brothers like to start.
Case in point, when my brother, Leo, kidnapped/rescued Tia Monani. He says he rescued her, but she says he kidnapped her. So, we'll just split the difference.
When Leo carried Tia off from under her brother's nose, her brother went after Tia's closest friend, Celine Kramer.
I was charged with keeping Celine safe. If only it were so simple.
Celine is a foul-mouthed, troublemaking stripper, who doesn't seem to get that I'm trying to help her.
Saints don't deserve to be in hell, right?
It's so much fun to lead a good boy astray.
I was just minding my business when my best friend ran away from under her brother's nose. And now, the monster is threatening to hurt my daughter if I don't tell him where his sister is hiding.
Just as I was about to go into hiding, St. Marcus came riding to my rescue. On a goddamn motorcycle.
Oy, what I'd give to ride that beast!
He's an uptight, opinionated billionaire who thinks I'm a piece of trash. I'm going to have such a good time proving him right.
And bonus points if I get His Holiness to loosen up.

To find out, read 
The Billionaire and The Stripper.
This is the second book in 
The Manhattan Billionaires, a funny, high-heat billionaire romance series set in glitzy, glamorous New York.

My Review:

He’s known to be a saint. The silent, brooding type. Straight as an arrow. He likes to protect what’s his and go any lengths to do that. But when Tia is being kidnapped by his own brother to protect her from her own brother all hell breaks loose. He needs to step up and Celine from Arjun’s (Tia’s brother) wrath.


Celine and Marcus. Two ends of the spectrum. He’s authoritative, loves to yield his power. She’s headstrong, fiercely independent, living life on her terms. A single mom, a stripper who’s proud of who she is.

What happens when the twain meet? Fireworks and crackers. It’s a match made in hell. An amazing love story that runs parallel to the Leo Tia one. This one promises a fun ride when the leads clash. Love the way the story flows.

I loved the way their story grasps attention in spite of being in the backdrop. Strong development of characters, easy going banter and chemistry between the leads and the characters make it a fun read.


Comments

Popular Posts