Tissue Papers

These days relations are like tissue papers. People just use others and throw. I hate that. Rather loath that. No worse feeling than feeling used and throw ed. It hurts and pains the most.

If you have no intentions to maintain/ give the  person the respect and time just don't give an idea otherwise. I am one of the people who trust and expect respect in any relation. I hate being not respected. Its very important that I am also valued and not used in times of emergencies, and then discarded. Many people are OK, either they are used to this and become indifferent or else plain scared to confront with the fear of losing the person. I feel no point in having such friends (they can't be called friends either)/ relations. They do no good.

Speak up for yourself. Earn your respect.If you don't respect yourself, no one will. Remember that. YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON.

Comments

Popular Posts