Happy New Year

With lots of great memories and a quiet family time, we ushered in the 2019 by lighting a deep and praying to God. I find peace doing this. This is how we did the last year too. For me HE is the most important one. The one who lights way in darkness and teach us to be strong and positive. Thank you God for being there always.

When I look back to the year that went by, its a bag of mixed emotions. I made some good choices and bad. Had to let go of a few people, things and gained some. The best takeaway for me are the memories I made and the time spent with my loved ones.

I feel the best is yet to come. I managed being alone (as hubby was out of town most of the year), I have learnt to enjoy my own company, love and respect myself. I have learnt that quality is more important than quantity.The moments I get with my friends and family are my biggest rewards. I guess that's my takeaway from 2018.

Fitness factor is being taken seriously, short goals are being set and achieved . So I am hoping to be fitter by end of 2019. Reading books is another goal. Hope to read and learn to be a better person in 2019.

This year, have decided to not make resolutions, instead make them as habits for life so that they become a part of you forever.

What are your thoughts on the year that went by and 2019?

Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous 2019.

Comments

  1. Thoughts arranged so well in words ..... Somewhere Connecting our mind(same pinch).... good motivation though🤘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts