Grocery Shopping

With so many online offers and temptations around these days many people are lazy to go out and buy provisions. Of course D MART and BIG Bazaar is always crowded. That's another story altogether. But I feel people these days are becoming lazy and look forward for everything home delivered.

Earlier days used to be different. I still prefer going to shop and buying my provisions.  Like all I make a checklist and try to adhere to it as much as possible, but most of the times end up buying much more than planned. :D

Yeah chips, chocolates lead the way for me. With lucrative offers its difficult to ignore them. Also sometimes we buy unwanted things just because the deal sounds better. :D  But I like being  a part of the crowd and doing window shopping.  So many things screaming for attention. So many families, kids fighting, discussing what all to buy.  Some people roaming around without agenda and picking up things as they see.  Some planned and picking up only what they want and not getting tempted or lured by any offers. Hats off to them for the discipline. :D




Comments

Popular Posts