Falling Sick

Staying alone with husband on tour and child in tow is always a challenge. And on top of it if you happen to fall sick, its worst. I hate falling sick and being alone. There I said it.

And the first and the only people you remember and miss when unwell, is your parents. The moment I am under the weather I miss mom dad terribly, so much that I become more emotional and vulnerable. I still remember and miss the days when they used to keep checking the temperatures, take us to the doctor, get medicines, and sit by our bedsides, and feeding us hot food. :)  Younger days are bliss. Those feelings sound like some other era now.

Of course, there is no one like parents, but still falling sick and eating mom cooked food and resting in her lap makes everything fine. Lucky are people who stay with their parents.

Love you mom dad to the moon and back.

Comments

Popular Posts