Weekends

The most important days we look forward in a week. :) They come like a tortoise and go like a rabbit. Just flies and we keep waiting and always unsatisfied as we have had made plans to chill which by the way never happens.  :D. Very rarely does weekend go as planned.

Weekends that attach with festivals are the worst. We love forward with so many plans and expectations only to find them gone. :( The aftereffects of festivals hit very hard. As the empty boxes of sweets, pandals and crackers/ diyas look so deserted.

For me weekends means getting up late. :) .Now since I am a early riser weekends also I get up early, then curl up with a book till I fall asleep again. Then cook/ get breakfast from the many Udipis around and its bonus if any channel plays all my favorites back to back.. Then a leisure oil bath , a simple lunch, (mostly one pot or Pavbhaji) ,again ordering in or eating out is a bonus, (hubby prefers a home made lunch/ dinner and we (read me and kiddo) are all game for eating out),good music and maybe a comedy movie to end .

I love napping whenever I feel like without having to see the time. I love my after breakfast naps. :) as opposed to after lunch ones. Maybe some good thoughts to pen down on the blog and maybe some chit chat with an old friend or a some good time with hubby . These are enough to make me wait for the next weekend with same gusto.

Do comment how you like your weekends .

Comments

Popular Posts