Life today

With life remaining messed up for more than one year, now I am left to ponder whether things are going to be back on track ever. If yes, when? I keep looking for motivation and positive things but at the end of every day there’s only disappointment. There are so many things I’m trying to do but success eludes me everywhere every day.

Whoever said that when one door closes another one opens is a big lie. Because the wait for any door to open or see light at the end of the tunnel has been very long. We all have messed up sometime in life but to get punished or not given a chance to resolve the mess is cruel.

I am looking to keep myself motivated and positive every day and crash very badly .When day ends, picking up the broken pieces have been going on for so long now that I fear whether there would every come a time when I can be carefree . Will I be able to live happily? Will my dreams come true?

Comments

Popular Posts