Some updates

Long times haven’t written anything is this space. Keep thinking of updating all the time but laze and work takes over and I keep postponing. Lots of thoughts, lot of cooking, reading happening.

The other day read a couple of books, one You are my best wife by Ajay Pandey and the other This love that feels right by Ravinder Singh. My detailed review would follow soon but both of them are love stories. Contrast and very different one looking for love outside marriage and one talking of love even after the person is no more.

Both made me think about love and marriages and had some very good lessons to share. It’s been long time I read some thought provoking ones. Liked the style and the way the authors made their point.

How about you all? Any good books read? Please share your recommendations.

Comments

Popular Posts