Today

I know its been ages i have appeared with a post here. I have been shamelessly neglecting this space and the food blog. Its time i started being more regular. Life's have ups and downs but somehow that starts reflecting in my writings.

So many thoughts, so many things to write about but there are times words just don't come.So many things happening around, that sometimes they make me numb, i feel i have no answers, i almost give up..suddenly i look at the kiddo, and fresh hope, determination etc comes back. Maybe things are bad, maybe nothing works for me at this moment, but i shouldn't and won't give up.

Tomorrow things might start falling in place, life would come back to normal or maybe would change for better. The trick here is to not give up. "Hope", a simple four letter word makes me keep going.



Comments

Popular Posts