A very wonderful message was shared by a friend of mine, thought should share the same. We all wish our friendship should last forever.But we all lose good friends . Some of the reasons could be:
1. Expecting too much from a friend.
2. Misunderstanding everything our friend says.
3. Taking them for granted.
4. Reading between the lines, even when we know it to be otherwise.
5. Trying to bring "Ego" in relations.
6. Ashamed to accept mistakes.
7. Assuming their being busy to throwing attitude.
8. Misunderstanding their non availability to acting pricey.
9. Losing trust and always expecting them to support you even when wrong.
10.Thinking of their advice as lecture.
11. Try to put them down and throw a " I don't care attitude."
It should be difficult to say "sorry", but "ego" always makes things difficult. Leave aside ego and accept mistakes, and even learn to forgive. Friendship doesn't break, its the friends that grow apart.Never let friends grow apart due to silly things.
Feel free to add your thoughts