Speak their mind or speaking in their mind

There are two kinds of people in this world; one who likes to speak their mind and ones who speak in their mind.

I blend in both the categories. I keep swinging in both as per situation demands. There are times I feel it’s better to keep quiet and not hurt others sentiments although I don’t like it, those are the times I speak to my mind. I actually thank god for having that option where in you can speak and nobody can listen. I feel this is a good way of venting out your frustrations without making a noise.

I believe and also respect people who speak their minds. It’s good to be clear and upfront with your thoughts instead of beating around the bush. But maybe not everyone would appreciate this quality. People don’t like to hear the truth.

Somewhere between these two lies the way called Diplomacy. Not many have the mastered this art wherein you neither support nor oppose.

What kind of person are you?

PS: Nothing personal in this post, just some random thoughts triggered this one.




Comments

Popular Posts