Last post of the month

And we are at the last day of the first month. When I started the month I was vary of this challenge which was taken in a spur of a moment. But as they say “All’s well that ends well” I feel good today having taken up the challenge. It was a great chance for me to be able to write more regularly. Never thought would be able to do it successfully. I had a feeling I would quit even half way :D but thank god better sense prevailed.

There are days when I haven’t posted something here but tried to balance by adding recipe here. So in a way I completed the challenge. YAY. I don't have much ready in drafts so its always last moments thoughts penned down. Not very great but still it kept me going.

Now how I fared is something I don’t know but at least a taking up a challenge and fulfilling them is a good step. So thank you god for supporting me all way through and a big THANKS to my fellow bloggers too who made time in commenting and making the efforts fruitful. Maybe next year I would be able to fare a little better.

Love you all and see you next year with the same challenge.

A little sweet to celebrate the completing of challenge. From me to you, hope you like it.




Comments

Popular Posts