Gearing up for Monday

Sunday evenings after long weekend sounds very boring to me sometimes. One have to get back to routine after holidays, is always tedious and lazy. I dread to think about getting up on Monday morning. After two weeks of laziness, we all have to gear up for work in the New year with new aspirations, ambitions etc. Getting back to routine may take a little bit of time but I guess we settle down.

I always wonder am I the only one to dread the Monday blues from Sunday only?


How do you all pep yourself up for the great Monday morning after long weekends?

Would love to hear and get some ideas. Suggestions welcome.


Comments

  1. I don't have Monday morning blues....Wait, don't roll your eyes! :)

    I think sleeping and waking up at the same time everyday, and sticking to a routine even on holidays and sundays makes that easier for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a general observation dear..Nothing personal.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts