Books

“Books” are magical words for me. I just love reading books. Not a specific genre but I like to try all the genre books although romantic, humor are the ones that top. I also read Mills and Boons at times. I like to drown in the stories and forget my own world for some time. Only people crazy about reading would be able to relate to this.

Books have the power to make you forget yourself for some time; the other one that comes close to that power is Music. Last year I read different versions of Mahabharata, Duryodhana, and Karna to name a few and I must say I was fascinated by all the stories. We all judge them on larger aspects and maybe have never heard about the other facets of their personality. These books made me think. I also read a few humor books but the one that I really loved was “Mrs Funnybones” and Ruchita Misra’s “The Ineligible Bachelors” and “I do Do I” These were books that could be pulled out at any time and read again and again and you won’t feel bored. You can read my review on “Mrs Funnybones” here.

The book that I really loved and somewhere touched me the most has to be “The Curse of Surya” for me, it was suspense at his best and I was disturbed by it for days. The book just gave me goose bumps. A superb blend of mythology and suspense, this book had me gripped. You can read my review on this book here


Would like to hear about recommendations too..

Comments

  1. have you read the palace of illusions by chitra banerjee divakaruni...i loved it totally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes have read and yes it was lovely awesome book that too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes have read and yes it was lovely awesome book that too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts