Moving to new place

There was a time when I used to be a true blue Mumbaikar and couldn't think of a life beyond that. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought that I would move out of the city.
When we came to this city, we never felt good. With no friends, relatives and no one to go to we felt very lonely. Almost at every given opportunity we used to run back home and with a sad face come back. Slowly we started settling down, looking around and realized there’s life here too and we can survive outside our comfort zone too. Today, when I look back I feel happy we took our chances, moved out and stayed back.


There’s life outside our comfort zone too, we should give it a chance and I’m sure things will fall in place. We get to spend quality time with family, know each other better. Life in Mumbai is still thrilling; I miss that but now im content going there for a vacation and look at the life there like an outsider too.

Comments

Popular Posts