Wednesday, May 06, 2015

About me.

The other day I was registering myself, wherein there was a section “About me”. I sat still as to how to define myself in some words. There are so many things about me that I know and so many I am sure I would realize with passing time. Some things I love to define myself are:

Books: I love reading books. I can never get bored of them. They make me feel happy and transport me to some magical world. When I read, I get involved in the characters and go with the flow. There are times I have cooked and ate with books, without realizing what’s around me. I breathe, live and sleep books.

Cooking: It’s my creative space. It is something that helps me create something new. I love experimenting and trying new recipes. The icing on the cake being when it’s a success and finished happily. I browse through recipes and try to cook with some modifications. There are times when recipes flop, but that hasn't deterred me from trying.

Laughing: I love laughing at the silliest jokes.

I get emotional very soon. But on a repulse I get practical also very soon. Extreme but true.

Walking: I love walking. Going for long walks and enjoying some quiet time with nature makes me fresh and happy.

Music: I love listening to, singing and dancing to music. They make me happy. I have songs for all moods.

I am a morning and evening person. I love getting up early in the mornings, at the same time I love chit chatting with friends all through nights. Bliss. :)

These days reading spiritual and meditating has also caught my interest.

Watching watched movies again and again also is me.

What about you?


Would love to hear your “About me”

4 comments:

  1. It is ditto for all points including the last...I'm also finding succour in meditation and spiritual reading these days! and when I wrote the about me section on my blog it almost read like a blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and very happy to have a Siamese twin..:)

      Delete
  2. Siamese twin are cats!!! Sounds more like metaphorical twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siamese twin are cats!!! Sounds more like metaphorical twins!!!

    ReplyDelete

In the name of God- Ravi Subramanian My review

x  Synopsis: The Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram safeguards within its sacrosanct walls centuries of customs a...