Update

Have been a bit busy catching up with reading. The other day a lovely book Lanka’s Princess was delivered and I couldn’t wait to lay my hands on that. From what I have heard and read about the book I surely think this one is going to be an roller coaster ride of emotions and manipulations.

Hope this one also does justice to the brand built by the author with her other work. What are you reading these days? Any book that has caught your attention and you can't wait to finish?

On other things, the blogothon challenge came to an end. I had a great time writing and posting every single day. Thank you Maya for this opportunity, i don't know if anyone reads this space but i had a great time writing here.

Hope to do the same next year with 31 new topics and a better writing from me.After all everyday teaches you something new right?

Comments

Popular Posts