Reviewing books

I know these days i don't write much about other stuff, the thing being i just realized that i read a lot of books and never spare a thought to write what i felt about the book, characters, story.

So as usual when i was browsing i saw people make an effort to write about what they feel about the book so that it helps others who would want to pick the book after reading some reviews. I myself have always got help before picking up a new one. Not that i completely agree that "to each his own" but yes we all like to know what the general opinion is before we start reading.

Henceforth, i have decided to incorporate my thoughts on the books i read in my blog. This way i frequently write and maybe help someone pick books and read.

Hoping to enjoy this journey of reviewing books.

Enjoy, laugh and take care

Love
Kavi

Comments

  1. Well, you could have made a reference to me or my blog site for books. Some sister you are... :P

    On a lighter note, welcome to blogging about books, it is a fascinating and never ending world or words out there and there is nothing better than losing yourself in a world created strictly for your enjoyment for hours on end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life after tragedy

Cooking woes

A letter to MIL