Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Losing my own self

For the past few days,i have been pondering over the fact that where have i lost myself???? The person i was a year back is not the same anymore. for starters i have stopped making any effort to lose weight and am back to my old habits..it surprises me no end that i was following a routine and discipline a year back and today the same thing i find difficult to do.

I know and understand that its a mind over heart game..but somewhere im lacking something that would make me more determined and focused on the set goals..somewhere i have lost track and i am still not making efforts to come back.

The reason i am writing this as a post has more to do with me than others...maybe some comments or some thoughts or some scribblings my friends or peers write would may be help me regain my track...


3 comments:

  1. Happens with most of us.......it is the day we realise that we need to buck up we really get up and do something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its easier to get back into old comforting habits than make a continuous change in your life. Been there, done that and have not got the t-shirt too....

    ReplyDelete