Losing Interest

I have always wondered why it is so difficult to be focused and determined about something we really want to do and not been able to. I always start to do things with a lot of interest and passion, but somehow in the middle of it I frizzle out, not that I don’t want to do it anymore but somehow i lose the motivation and the zeal to do it for a long time. I am an extremist, its either I keep doing or I don’t do at all, one thing which I feel must be changed. I want to see myself as a more balanced person.

When I started blogging was very determined to pen my thoughts regularly. But that has not been done. Somehow in the middle I lost track and completely went off track after that. Not that I didn’t observe anything worth mentioning, but i lost the interest to keep the continuation.

Now that I want to restart and continue request you all to come forward with suggestions and ideas to keep going and being motivated.







Comments

  1. Blog about your daily day!! A blog doesn't have to be an essay!! You can blog only a couple of lines everyday..

    The idea is to keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts